Bookmarks!

Posted on September 27th, by Amy in Etsy. 15 comments

I find myself smiling whenever I see them! They are just so happy :) And I am happy to be finished with all these bookmarks too. I hope each lady that receives one will be smiling as well :)

I will be shipping them off on Monday, and I am planning to add a couple of extra to my esty shop and see how they do there.

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday ~

15 thoughts on “Bookmarks!

Jaimie says:

Amy, they are beautiful and perfect!!! Thank you so much for all the time you took to do these for us!!

Amy says:

They are so happy! I think you’ve just inspired me to add bookmarks to my gift list this year. Thanks!

melissa s. says:

love them!!

jacquie says:

oh my, don’t they look fabulous all together. and having seen one in person i can tell you they are beautiful!!

Ang says:

Great job! Those ladies will feel so lucky to have something so beautiful and homemade!

Penny says:

they are making me smile too Amy! congratulations on finishing them (I know how good that must feel!)

em's scrapbag says:

The bookmarks are adorable. Nice work.

Tipper says:

So pretty-I know they’ll love them!

Marrdy says:

What a cute idea!! Now I may have to try to make these too.

brown robin says:

Hey there! I had so much fun stumbling upon your blog today. I love your quilts! I have done bento box several times now, but could kick myself cause I never got pics and I gave them away. Yours is fabulous. The mosiacs are amazing too. I also loved your music… have a great week!

Debra says:

Those are great looking, I really like them.

Bobbi says:

Hey thanks for the “tutorial” on html! It worked like a charm!

Bobbi says:

Oh yea…and ya gotta love a yo-yo!

Janis says:

These are just TOO CUTE! Great job and so creative!

Jaimie says:

Hey Amy!
    I just realized that I thought the green piece of fabric came off the bookmark to hang over the edge, but it is actually sewn on – they are perfect and wonderful; but I was just wondering if you had thought of separating that part at all to hang over the edge of the book? Maybe that wouldn’t work – I’m not sure…