Bloggy Goodness!

Posted on October 22nd, by Amy in give away, My kids. 8 comments

A quick post to share my recent win!

A big thanks to Amanda Jean for sharing some of her beautiful stash :) I received a sweet little box of fabric goodies today. While putting Owen down for a nap, my girls found them on the table and were ooohing, and aaaahing over each one. They are fabric groupies too!
Ella made this painting at school today! I think it is so beautiful – I want to find a frame for it.

She’s very proud of her work, the sky is the limit for her. I’m very proud too :)

8 thoughts on “Bloggy Goodness!

jacquie says:

yummy fabric! such a darling painting!

audreypawdrey says:

The fabric is gorgeous, but that painting definitely deserves a frame. What a creative family you have there!

Amy says:

ABsolutely frame worthy! And how come you’re so lucky?

melissa s. says:

lucky you! great fabric! love the painting too. i would totally frame it!

Amy says:

It is really beautiful and she should be proud of it – as you should be of her!

Christie O. says:

wow, it IS beautiful!! it looks like a picasso!!! i love framing their works of art!!

tipper says:

Fabric is nice-picture is outstanding!! You have to frame it! And she should be proud of herself-she is a true artist.

amandajean says:

you are so welcome! the fabric matches the painting! :)