Bookmarks Again

Posted on November 1st, by Amy in sewing. 13 comments

The box of scraps that Kristina sent me – has been taunting me! I am not quite ready to start into another quilt top, and a quick finish sounded nice. So I auditioned scraps for bookmarks! 3 of the 4 will end up in my etsy shop once I take individual pictures of each. (I’m not so fond of the black and white) Once again I find myself smiling when I see them :)

Hope you are having a great Saturday! We have a foot of snow on the way tomorrow – should be fun. But we have to wait and see if the weather people know their stuff!

13 thoughts on “Bookmarks Again

melissa s. says:

i’m loving my bookmark. i keep it nice and hidden from the kiddos :-)

Janis says:

I really like the black & white one. Maybe not my first choice (pale blue one, 3rd from left) but it's probably my #2. I think you should put it on etsy, you might be surprised.

And my sympathy on the snow news. I'm not looking forward to those kind of forecasts. But all the better to stay in and sew! :)

tipper says:

A foot of snow-wow!

Marrdy says:

Those are so cool!!

jacquie says:

really? that’s my favorite…i adore that modern grace fabric!

Amy says:

Your bookmarks have made their way onto my holiday gift list this year. Thanks!

DiddleDaddleDesigns says:

I love all of them. What a nice gift idea. I may have to pop over and make a purchase very soon.
    Teresa

Amylouwho says:

Those are really cute! I just learned how to make yo-yos a couple of weeks ago! I got here via Dana’s blog – I keep seeing you on a lot of blogs I read and thought – hey there’s another Amy blogger – and it looks like she’s from Utah! I spent 10 years there, and my mom lives there now. I’ve also had a shake at Granny’s in Heber, eaten at Chick’s (is it still there?) and swam in the hot springs.

FUn blog! You have some great things going on here! Now that I look at this long comment, maybe I should have just sent you an email….

trisha too says:

these are WAY cute!

trisha too says:

AND I love your playlist–listening while working!
    Thanks!

Rebekah says:

These are too cute!

Mary Beth says:

Aw……..the black and white one is nice! Different tastes for different people. I think they are all fab!

GABRIELA DELWORTH says:

Hello,

What a great place you have, lovely designs and music!

~ Gabriela ~