Your Thoughts?

Posted on November 20th, by Amy in Etsy. 8 comments

A clean house/space does wonders for the creative energy! I’ve done other stuff too, but want your thoughts on these – if you please :)

Gotta run! It’s time to get Ella :)
Thanks for your help!

8 thoughts on “Your Thoughts?

audreypawdrey says:

They are both neat! I really like the pleats on the right one but the flower is too cute. I love the fabric on both. :)

Tina says:

I have posted a picture of this exact fabric, plus a few others for a quilt that I have yet to make. Wow, I kind of couldn’t believe it when I saw your picture.

I love what you’ve done!

Tina

jacquie says:

i totally adore this fabric! love the flower.

melissa s. says:

love the fabric combos. the red really ‘pops’!

Amy says:

I really like the flower one

april says:

Your quilts make me want to curl up with a good girl book and a cup of hot cider!

Amy @ Park City Girl says:

I just realized that I didn’t mention that these are in fact bookmarks! Silly me :) I like the flower but I think I will go back to yo-yo’s as this flower is not crushable. It can’t go in a book. . . Thanks for your thoughts!

Penny says:

Hi Amy, maybe instead of the “non-crushable” circle-flower thing, you could make a circular flower with a pin-tuck design and put it on a pin-tucked bookmark? does that even make any sense? love those fabrics!