Good Stuff

Posted on November 21st, by Amy in give away, work in progress. 13 comments

So somehow I managed to sit on the goodie bag from Beki for the last two weeks – hmpf! Here’s the goods she sent -

Her Short and Sassy Pleated Handbag, can be found in Beki’s etsy shop if you happen to have a hankering for a cute new bag! I’m trying to decide which fabric to make mine from – I’ll fill you in as I make my mind up :)

Yesterday I had a great crafty day! I quilted the tree skirt. I designed/made two new bookmarks. I got to 75% finished on my scrap quilt. And cut binding for the skirt. I just need to get back to the machine and the tree skirt should be complete tomorrow. We’ll see!

I have plans to make orange chicken for dinner – yummy! I’ve not made it before, so I’ll have to link later once I’ve decided it’s good :)

13 thoughts on “Good Stuff

Thimbleanna says:

Oooh, I love orange chicken but I haven’t ever made it either. Let us know how it turns out!

Victoria says:

Wowee! I admire all that you have accomplished in one day! Lately I feel like I am going at a snails pace, so slow……. Seems I only get a fraction done of what I had hope to do in a day. Good going on your part!

Marrdy says:

I have been so bad at keeping track of you!! It’s this new job..no computer access. Makes me nuts…but…can I come to your house for dinner? Oh dang, its too late!

No Crying Mama says:

hey–any patterns or suggestions for making a quilted christmas stocking?

Jackie says:

Very cute bag! You certainly had a productive day too and making orange chicken to top it off. What time is dinner??

Anonymous says:

Beauty From Pain by the Superchicks
    beautiful song…I can hear you harmonizing with the girls as they sing it; beautiful harmony, sad song, but heartfelt. Love listening to your music. We listen to some of the soft rock at work, so I know some of it TOOOOOO well! love ya, Mom

Amy says:

Jake loves orange chicken and I’ve forgotten about it – thanks for the reminder!

audreypawdrey says:

You were able to get a lot of things done! I can’t wait to see pictures of it. Dinner sounds delicious!

melissa s. says:

awesome stuff! orange chicken sounds soooo yummy right now!

Becoming Me says:

Good stuff

Socal says:

I can’t wait to see the Christmas skirt. Maybe I can hire you to make one for my tree. I won’t be home for Christmas for the next two years so you have PLENTY of time. hahahaha Hope you are good. I miss you.

M

Tipper says:

Looks like you got some neat items! Pretty too.

bumblebeebags says:

I would love a good recipe for orange chicken. Let me know too!