For the Dolls :)

Posted on December 10th, by Amy in work in progress. 10 comments

I managed to get these quilted tonight. Fun and fast little doll quilts, these will be wrapped up and under the tree for our girls. Can you guess which one is for which of the girls? Ella, Emmalie and Sophia have numerous dollies, we even weeded out a few last month, they were happy to pass them on to others that may not have dolls.
If you would like to make your own doll quilts, AmandaJean has a quick tutorial for the dolls! Mine look nothing like hers, but she did inspire me!

10 thoughts on “For the Dolls :)

Jackie says:

Very sweet, they will love them and will keep there dollies nice and warm!

audreypawdrey says:

Those are adorable! They can tuck in their babies each night under a special quilt now-so sweet.:)

SaraRules says:

So cute!!

I love the little red button in the fabric on the left! Who wouldn’t love such a fun gift? :)

DiddleDaddleDesigns says:

They are so adorable. Your girls will love them.
    Teresa

Amy says:

What a great idea! Those would be very cute in your etsy shop too!

Marrdy says:

Oh,look at the cats. I love that!

Tipper says:

So cute and sweet. Granny made my girls some baby doll blankets one time-we still have them!

Busy Little Quilter says:

They’re so sweet! I know the girls will love them!

Thimbleanna says:

Oh Amy — those little quilts are just adorable! And funny — I just switched to google reader too and I love it — it’s so much faster than bloglines!

another amy says:

I always love “catching-up” with you. You always do fun things. I’m excited to make some doll quilts too. :)