Mountain Snow

Posted on December 13th, by Amy in My kids. 14 comments

It feels like winter is finally here – to stay too! I have a fresh homemade cappuccino here with me, and my Grandma’s Leaf Rolls are baking – filling the house with cinnamon-sugar aromas. My girls are watching Christmas movies after having tuckered out playing in the snow. It’s a great day!

Joe went out with the kids, while I was prepping my bread, after I finished up, I grabbed my coat, hat and camera. I just had a few moments to take pictures between fixing a glove or replacing a hat. Then Owen’s little fingers were cold and we were done!Sophia
Owen

Ella in the neighbors yard . . .

Joe throwing a snowball at his brother

See Zach there in the background?
Emmalie and Owen too.

Joe laughing when he hit Zach!

Cold fingers – brrrr!

I hope that you are having a great day too ~ Amy

14 thoughts on “Mountain Snow

Jackie says:

What a fun post of your family! The only thing missing from the pictures is you having fun.

audreypawdrey says:

Great photos! I am glad you are having fun with all the snow. The little ones are so cute bundled up in their snow suits.:) It is going to be at my house tomorrow according to the weather people. It is so crazy when temperatures drop so rapidly. Hope you are staying warm!

Amylouwho says:

FUN!! I hope we get some snow this year!

Sherri - KaysvilleMomma says:

My kids wanted to play outside today — BUT my little guy has RSV!

Kim says:

This stuff is the magic of life. What a happy snow day!

sewtakeahike says:

what great fun Amy! Your family looks cute as a button and just look at those cheeks on Owen! Thank-you for posting these pics, they’re making me smile for sure!

DiddleDaddleDesigns says:

Looks like so much fun.
    Teresa

Janis says:

The snow pics are so fun even though it looks sooo cold! I love your cards too. I need some lessons from you on how to keep it all organized and moving along!

Ang says:

I wish we had snow!!! It looks like so much fun.

Amy says:

Those rolls sound delicious….is it a secret family recipe?

Socal says:

what a wonderful afternoon…coffee, homemade sweets and family time! Your pictures are awesome. Memories to ALWAYS remember! LOve you girl and praying for you always!

Dana says:

You have such a beautiful family!!

Victoria says:

Looks like great family fun and lots of happy memories!

Tipper says:

Oh what fun they all had! Hope we get enough snow to play in soon!