Christmas Cottage – December Swap

Posted on December 15th, by Amy in Swap Til You Drop. 11 comments

Lish was the happy recipient of this mini quilt. I must give credit to Jacquie for her inspiration! You can see the Christmas Villages she has created here and here. It was really fun to make and I’m so glad that Lish is happy to have it her home :) If you want to see more of the swap mini’s check out the flickr group.

I’ve been working on my doll quilts for the girls, and doing some baking. Also, Jenna is home for a month so we have been catching up, and hope to do more baking this week. I will share my list – once I get it together :)

11 thoughts on “Christmas Cottage – December Swap

Jackie says:

I love the quilt! I had seen them on Jacquie’s blog and been oogling over them. I love the colors you did yours in they are fabulous!

audreypawdrey says:

Ooooh! I really like your Christmast village quilt. I have been drooling over Jacquie’s as well and I love yours too! She is a lucky recepient. :)

Stephanie says:

So darn cute. I thought of Jacquie when I saw it. I want to make one.

Tipper says:

Amazing piece-you are soooo talented!

Thimbleanna says:

Very, very cute Amy — Great Job!!!

Dana says:

Love it! I’ve seen Jacquie’s and considered trying it. Maybe I should. Your’s is great!

Amy says:

I love that! So sweet!

The Jen says:

I think this is my first stop over on your bloggy-blog. Cute mini-quilt. And, holy smokes, it looks COLD where you are. ~jen~

Eli's Lids says:

I LOVE your fabric choices!!

SaraRules says:

Wow! That is adorable! Such a great combination of fabrics, and I really love how well the quilting sets it off!

jacquie says:

it’s darling!!! you did great and made it your own. love the red thread idea!!!