Photo Challenge

Posted on December 16th, by Amy in tag. 10 comments

Audrey has tagged me! It’s a little different than the usual meme you see all over blogland – here’s the instructions:

Go to your fourth photo file.
post the fourth photo.
explain the photo.
Pass it on to four people.

I recently put all my pictures on an external hardrive. I have this knack for clogging up the computer :) so this helps keep more space available. My fourth picture on my memory card – which was actually taken in May!
I’m pretty sure this is the view from the kitchen window. See those tree branches on the bottom left? That’s how I know. Mt. Timpanogos, which have been completely covered in clouds/snow the last three days. I’m not sure why I took it but I do love watching the light play on the mountain peaks.

And so to tag 4 people. . . Penny, Amy, Jaimie, and Amy. I hope that you ladies can get to this in the midst of this busy time.

Yes, I know lots of Amy’s. In fact, I’ve had a best friend Amy most of my life :) I’ve even thought of making a blog just list all the blogs authored by an Amy!

Have a good night!

10 thoughts on “Photo Challenge

Paula says:

What a beautiful view from your kitchen window!!!

APA says:

Hi! I’m here via audreypawdrey. Fun tag, wasn’t it? And incredible view from your kitchen window. Enjoy!

audreypawdrey says:

That view is stunning! It is neat that you get to watch it change throughout the seasons. It looks so cold, even though it is May!:)

melissa s. says:

if i had that view, i might actually enjoy doing dishes ;-)

Thimbleanna says:

Oh thanks, now I’m homesick LOL. That’s a beautiful picture!

Jackie says:

What a terrific view! Unbelievable and breathtaking!

Eli's Lids says:

Found your blog while blog hopping.
    Too funny! A great way to learn something unique about everyone.

Janis says:

SPEECHLESS. This is so stunning, I can’t even imagine! I can see we need to travel west.

sewtakeahike says:

Hi Amy, that is an awesome pic! I’ll be sure and do this meme in the next week or two. My photo isn’t as exciting as yours though. When I opened it up the fourth file and photo, I thought , oh shoot, maybe I should get creative and pick another. I’m no longer tempted though, it is what it is! Now I’ve probably got you on your tippy toes wondering what the dang photo is, don’t I?

SewAmy says:

Love the view from your window. It is beautiful. Thank you for committing on blog.

Love the idea of the ‘Amy’ blog. :o)