My Disappearance -

Posted on January 1st, by Amy in Jenna. 11 comments

- was due in part to teaching Chelsee to make a quilt of her own! Last summer I talked my sister-in-law, Jenna, into making a quilt for herself (she needed a project). After returning to school Jenna was met with shock and awe of her craftiness, and a few envious friends. Chelsee is her best friend from high school and asked if she could make a quilt while on break. Here’s the top, you may recognize the pattern from the quilt in my etsy shop, a nice quick project. We worked off and on for three days to finish the top. She needs some batting and we hope to quilt it next week sometime.

I have blocks waiting for me to iron them right now, and I’m hoping to have a top this weekend :)

11 thoughts on “My Disappearance -

Jackie says:

Beautiful quilt and a wonderful job making it!!

Amy says:

Great job Chelsee – it’s beautiful!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY says:

Wow, I love this pattern with the little squares arranged inside the big ones. Nice project.

Happy New Year!

jacquie says:

this is very pretty and it came together really quickly!

Stephanie says:

Beautiful!

Janis says:

A beautiful quilt and a beautiful proud smile!

YOU should be proud too – what an admirable thing you have done. At this time of year with spare time at a premium, you sacrificed yours to mentor this young girl – CONGRATS! It will be a lifetime memory for her and no doubt the seeds of great things to come!

Dana says:

Beautiful!!

Is that the happy hour pattern?

Tipper says:

So pretty! You’re so nice to spread your talent around to help others!

Anonymous says:

always the teacher!!! good job girls! Mom

audreypawdrey says:

That is so wonderful! She looks so happy and it is beautiful.:)

Millie says:

Pretty quilt and pattern Chelsee. She looks so proud of herself.