I’m not one to set resolutions. I do have goals, but they have been formulating much longer than the week prior to New Years’. I’m sure there are many of you that can relate. I thought I would share my goals here and look back next year to see how far I’ve come –
– First and foremost I want to be the best mom and wife that I can be to my family. Even when it means putting off this post until the 4th :)
– I have many quilt designs that I want to make, and see in reality not just paper.
– I think I may want to learn to crochet. . . maybe with felting yarn!?
– And I want to do more embroidery.
– I need to learn how to take better care of my computer. I don’t know/do regular maintenance, to keep it happy.
– I would like to take better pictures. Do you know of a good photog blog?
– I would like to contribute, from home, to our family’s bottom line. I need to find my niche on etsy. . . also in that vein, I’ve added advertising here. I figure it’s worth a shot! If it offends you, I’m sorry, please ignore the ads. However, if you find something interesting please click through. My thought is that I need to give it a solid 6 months and then reevaluate. I’ll keep you posted :)
– I want to work on writing my posts better too – half the time I’m rushing and come back later to find my grammar/sentence structure a mess! Oops – I’m working on it :)
– I have baby weight to loose, and I’m pretty sure this is the year to do it! I really want pictures with my kids that I can be proud of. So no pop, baked goods, chips . . . I piled in the produce today at the store :) And finding ways to exercise inside right now – our neighborhood looks like a war zone through winter with all the snow piled up. No sidewalks, well at least not stroller – worthy sidewalks. (And it’s cold, like -5 right now)
I pray that you are blessed in this coming year, and I look forward to getting to know you more. Thanks for being great friends –
PS – I did get a quilt top finished! I need to iron it and then I can post with pictures – tomorrow.