I’m It!

Posted on January 13th, by Amy in tag. 10 comments

I was tagged last week by a new friend! The MooreMagnets Blog has a great etsy shop and a fun blog :) Check her out! I try to play along with these in a timely manner – I always appreciate getting to know fellow bloggers through these memes :)

first… here are the rules:

• Link to the person who tagged you
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write six random things about yourself
  • Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
  • Let each person know they’ve been tagged

Random me -

1 – I seem to have a hard time being aware of my fingers/body. . . I got three stitches this evening, left hand, middle finger, knuckle – I was trying to give Owen a hair cut. Now his hair really needs help, and I have vowed to never, ever take scissors to a child’s head!

2 – I’ve never been further east in the US than Utah. I really want to see the rest of the country!

3 – I visited friends in Ecuador for a month after I graduated from high school. My Spanish is rusty but I can get by in a pinch!

4 – I love my Sonicare toothbrush! I will never go back to a manual brush – it is so much better.

5 – Every spring break in college was spent in Baja, Mexico, working with local churches and camping. Great memories :)

6 – My favorite soup right now is here – yummy black bean soup. I use dried beans, instead of canned – just rinse them well after the soak to remove the gassy enzymes :) I’ve had this soup for lunch the last 5 days! so good

hmm, who should i tag!? hope your not sick of me :)

Sara, Janis, Dana (cuz your random), Amy (cuz your trying to be regular – blogging, not the other way!), Summer, and Melissa!

Hope you are well ~

10 thoughts on “I’m It!

Amy says:

So wrong…LOL

Jackie says:

It is great to know you better! Thanks!

Janis says:

Hi Amy – I am honored to be tagged. Now I feel like a real blogger! :)

I enjoyed your random-isms. I’m so sorry about your finger and hope it heals fast. And I’ve cooked dried beans all my life but never knew to rinse them after they soak! Muchas gracias mi amiga!

MooreMagnets says:

Thanks for playing along! Ouch with the fingers! But the black bean soup sounds so yummy!

audreypawdrey says:

Thanks for the link to the black bean soup! Yum!

Amylouwho says:

Hope your fingers feel better! And I can’t wait to try this black bean soup!

melissa s. says:

i love these meme’s and getting to know my blogging friends a bit better. thanks for tagging me!

Tipper says:

A neat peek into you!

Amy says:

Ouch. I hope you heal quickly. I’m glad you enjoy the soup – it’s probably my favorite too!

sewtakeahike says:

Hi Amy, I HAD to comment about the sonicare toothbrush, being a dental hygienist and all. It’s a great toothbrush!