Have you seen this!?

Posted on January 21st, by Amy in random. 15 comments

It’s on my calendar for tomorrow! I googled it to see if I could find an explanation. Nothing. Then I looked to see the artist name again – just in case. . . Susan Branch. Looks like she’s a quilter too! She even has some free patterns on her site. So if you happen to need a reason to go fabric shopping – my calendar says to go visit!

Blessings to you ~ Amy

15 thoughts on “Have you seen this!?

Artfulife says:

I love her calendars. I won’t have time to visit a fabric store but I will be sewing. Does that count?

audreypawdrey says:

I don’t think I ever really need an excuse to go fabric shopping! I am trying to be good, though.:) I can now blame it on your calendar. It is all Amy’s fault!

Jackie says:

I love having an excuse to buy more fabric. Not that I need one anyway. In my mind, I can always justify it. Thanks for the reminder!

Amy says:

I love it! LOL…and yes I am all caught up on blogging…

Stephanie says:

Great reminder…perhaps that should happen once a week! :o)

Amy says:

I’m on a fabric diet but I am in the market for a new sewing machine…does that count?

I like how you end your posts. Thank you. Blessings to you as well.

Amylouwho says:

I love Susan Branch! I had no idea she made fabric and patterns. I am so not counting our trip the other day. I’ll have to find another shop to visit.

I love that I’m the third Amy to post a comment. :)

Janis says:

I have been familar with Susan Branch’s artwork but had no idea she was into fabric and quilting – thanks for the links. Unfortunately, I won’t be shopping today either. I’m headed into Day 3 of a bathroom remake.

I’m not an Amy but we have a daughter Amy – does that count?

tipper says:

Fabric deserves it’s own day too!

Kari says:

That seals it… I have to go to my fabric store tomorrow. I haven’t gone in months. I was debating on going since I have zero time to sew but now I have to!

melissa s. says:

well ok, if you insist… :-)

Rita says:

oh yeah? I’m totally using this an excuse to go to the fabric store today!! yippie! and wow, that Susan Branch sacallopped apron is to die for! thanks for the link!

Thimbleanna says:

That calendar notation is so cool — Susan Branch is awesome. I’m glad you had a bloggy meet-up — the first one is the hardest/oddest — then they get to be lots of fun. Love, LOVE your cute doll quilts!

Marrdy says:

I am going to visit Susan!

Vicki says:

There’s a good interview with Susan Branch at the Quilting Stash podcast here: http://simplearts.com/blogs/?p=136

It’s been one of my favorite interviews on this podcast.