Chelsee’s Quilt!

Posted on January 26th, by Amy in Jenna. 8 comments

Remember Chelsee? She worked like a feign to make a quilt in a week. Being that she had not used a sewing machine, rotary cutter, seem ripper or pins – we were really impressed with how fast she picked it up! Here’s a couple of pictures that her and Jenna took – back at school – I love the backing fabric that she chose!Isn’t it so pretty!? Chelsee is pretty certain she will quilt again! yeah – glad to have another convert – he he :)

I had my stitches out this morning – now I just need it to finish healing. Though it could be a while as it is on the knuckle. . . I may put a picture up, if I’m brave.

Blessings to you ~ Amy

8 thoughts on “Chelsee’s Quilt!

Stephanie says:

How wonderful…a young quilter. Gotta get them while they’re young!

SaraRules says:

Glad to hear your stitches are out! Hopefully you’ll continue to heal quickly!

Amylouwho says:

That is really cute! Isn’t it fun to share the love with someone new? It’s fun to get other people excited about sewing.

I hope your finger gets back to normal quickly.

melissa s. says:

beautiful quilt!! glad your stitches are out. stitches always give me the willies!

Thimbleanna says:

How cute — congratulations to Chelsee — and to you for recruiting another convert!

Tipper says:

You seem to have a knack for inspiring quilters! Hope your finger is feeling better.

Marrdy says:

This turned out so great. And what’s this about stitches? What did I miss. I’m such a bad blogging friend!

Janis says:

Chelsee’s quilt is a masterpiece! She must be thrilled to have such a wonderful teacher — and you are creating lifetime memories for her. And yes, maybe sowing the seeds for a lifetime of stitches!

Speaking of stitches, glad they are gone and you’ve passed that hurdle – ugh. Get well soon! xoxo