Have you noticed?

Posted on March 24th, by Amy in My kids, work in progress. 11 comments

There’s a huge blog party going on! The ladies at 5 minutes for mom are hosting and over 700 bloggers are participating so far. There’s tons of giveaways and fun stuff going on. If you came from over there – Welcome!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

A couple of my favorite posts about my kids are :

Mommyhood

It Smells so Goooood in Here!
One Day at a Time

When my lovely little people give me time to create I do my best to jam as much as possible in!

I was asked to create the boy version of a quilt in my etsy shop recently -
I had two hours this afternoon :) After running Emmalie to the DR office for immunizations (we are getting ready for Kindergarten reg. next week), and stopping at the grocery store for the weeks dinners – I was in need of some creative therapy! Thankfully I had already taken the time to cut it on Sunday. Next I will piece the back with scraps from cutting the top and some yardage of the blue center square. I’m loving the earthy colors and gentle shapes of this fabric.

I am working on getting some video footage of Ella’s Disney program sorted out and I will post it soon – she had a blast last week! I’ll share more later :)

Many Blessings ~

Favorite prizes: 5,19,22,37,49

11 thoughts on “Have you noticed?

Robin says:

great blog….lovely quilts, wonderful photos…..Hope you had a beautiful day.

Jackie says:

Love the boy version! The colors are great!

Rebekah says:

lovely quilt! I really like the boy version

melissa s. says:

ooh i love this! the colors are great! i”m sure some little guy is going to be very happy to receive this!

Allena says:

your quilts are wonderful!
    i’m stopping over for the UBP’09 from http://www.mommacrafter.today.com
    happy partying!

Tipper says:

Love the boy version. Hope you are feeling better :)

Sab says:

just popping by from UBP! I love that quilt! Beautiful! Never done one myself!

Stop on by sabrinas-space.blogspot.com

Fran says:

Greetings from the Philippines!

I’m visiting from UBP site in 5M4M and I hope you’re having fantabulous time. :)

Hope you pop by and visit my party place here.

Thanks. :)

~Fran

Marrdy says:

Very cool!! I love how this all looks together. I am going to chekc this out too!

Baba says:

Sweet boy quilt!

Comfort Joy Designs says:

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

Quilting is a favorite hobby of mine, too!

I’m giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty…stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.