Disney Program – at last :)

Posted on March 25th, by Amy in My kids. 10 comments

I’ve been working behind the scenes here to figure out youtube and how to upload video from our slightly outdated video camera. Since I’ve been blogging I have become more and more techy – go figure!There’s 4 third grade classes, so the teacher’s were busy coordinating 80-90 students – they look like a lot more all together! Do you see Ella?

There she is!
Here’s a video of her solo – we are so proud, she did such a great job!

There’s a collection on videos on our neglected family blog, if you would like to see more :)

I don’t have any decent pictures of the costumes the mom’s made – they all looked great though! Adult sweatshirts altered for elephants, monkeys, and birds – great simple costumes.

That’s it for the moment – I hope that you are well and warm! It’s snowing again here and trying to stick. . . that’s spring in the mountains :)

10 thoughts on “Disney Program – at last :)

amylouwho says:

She’s got a great little voice! And guts! I would have been shaking in my shoes! SO cute, thanks for sharing!

sewtakeahike says:

aww,so sweeeeeet Amy! she’s so brave!

Jaimie says:

How Cute!! She can sing just like her mommy!!!

melissa s. says:

yay, go ella! and go techy you!

Janis says:

What a wonderful experience! I’m sure you are very proud.

Snow – oh my goodness. You WILL welcome spring!

Dana says:

How adorably sweet!!! Thank you for sharing her great little voice with us.

Thimbleanna says:

Very cute Amy! She did such a great job — that’s hard to hold that microphone, dance and sing all at the same time!

Baba says:

Hi! So nice to meet you. Have to check out your etsy shop. Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Andrea says:

You must be so proud! I always always well up in tears when I see and hear kids sing. (and I’m a music teacher!! the kids used to make fun of me…here we go again, Mrs.H is crying again) LOL! She will remember this forever !

we’ve got snow here too…my feeling is that there are little peep plants hiding under the piles and once it melts it will be a sea of green :-)

tipper says:

Ella did such a good job!!! She has a great little voice-a natural singer! All the costumes look really good too.

You’re still getting snow-and I never did get more than an inch!!