I Am Thankful : : 12

Posted on April 8th, by Amy in Thankful. 8 comments

for ~

~ Grace
~ Having finished our taxes – whew!
~ The sunshine yesterday
~ A cleaner garage
~ Spring Break

You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.

8 thoughts on “I Am Thankful : : 12

sewtakeahike says:

Today I’m thankful that my Lenny and I had a nice dinner and conversation together and that tomorrow’s thursday and I get off work at 2! Yay!

MomBrose says:

I am thankful that my kids are on the mend; for the new home we are moving into; daily grace; good friends; the blessing of being a sahm. :D

Jackie says:

I am thankful for my healthy kids, that spring is coming, and that my husband is waiting until the last minute to write the check to the tax man!

Thimbleanna says:

WooHoo – your taxes are done! I’m thankful that you were the first one to let me know about my goofy comments!

cjh says:

I am thankful for the beauty of the sky, energy and humor to make it through the days, my husband who is generous and fun, my home, my daughters, their husbands, and impending granddaughter

Thanks for having a fun blog, Amy.

Tipper says:

I'm thankful for

*Pap & Granny
    *Sunshine
    *A sweet Husband
    *A new raised bed in the garden
    *The meaning of Easter

Kari says:

I’m thankful for the music feed on your site. And this little girl on my lap getting slobber all over my hand. :)

Marrdy says:

I am thankful for my family and good health! (and the sunshine in Utah today!!)