Rewind

Posted on May 31st, by Amy in random. 14 comments

Since the Quilt Festival I have made lots of new friends – so fun! One in particular is Kelly. She is a shop owner and quilter – and recently asked friends of her blog send in pictures of quilts, and the story to go with it, to post on her blog. Here is my entry -

“Quilt Full of Love

I’m excited to share the quilt I made for Ella a few years ago. It was made with a lot of love – 99 hearts in all! I worked on this quilt for months, at the time I was pregnant with our 4th and had yet to make a quilt for our oldest. Baby quilts are easier and faster :) I made this quilt with a valentine’s fabric collection, Hearts Aflutter by Sandy Gervais. I had a plan and it changed a lot while I was piecing all the blocks. In the end I have 6″ hearts sashed and framed! Ella loves her quilt and proudly shows it off whenever possible – that does my heart a lot of good!”

You can check out the other entries here :)

I think this quilt was the beginning of my creative therapy, all the more reason to love it! I did post about it, and a few others, when I first started my blog last year – thus the post title – Rewind :)

—–

14 thoughts on “Rewind

Crispy says:

Wonderful quilt Jenny, how great that she is so proud of it and shows it off all the time.

Crispy

Jackie says:

Amy, Your quilt is beautiful! I am sure that Ella just loves it. Much care and love went into it and that is part of its beauty.

Thimbleanna says:

What a fun story and quilt Amy. And I Loved seeing your self portraits — love the new haircut!

Rebekah says:

What a sweet quilt! I love all of the hearts and the story that goes along with it

Cheryl Arkison says:

That’s a lot of hearts! No wonder she loves it.

Cheryl Arkison says:

That’s a lot of hearts! No wonder she loves it.

Cheryl Arkison says:

That’s a lot of hearts! No wonder she loves it.

Cheryl Arkison says:

That’s a lot of hearts! No wonder she loves it.

Cheryl Arkison says:

That’s a lot of hearts! No wonder she loves it.

Feedsack Fantasy says:

I LOVE this quilt, the colors are exquisite & captivating. TY for sharing. TTFN ~ Marydon

Terriaw says:

This is such a pretty quilt. And I love the sweet story behind it!

Katherine says:

It’s a beautiful quilt. I love hearts and I love pink. Thanks for sharing – so special!

audreypawdrey says:

That is a gorgeous quilt! Love it.

Lara says:

It’s hard to find your page in google. I found it on 19
    spot, you should build quality backlinks , it will help you to get more visitors.
    I know how to help you, just type in google – k2 seo tips and tricks