SewConnected – June

Posted on June 24th, by Amy in SewConnected. 13 comments

Sarah of house of krom, or krommama on flickr, surprised us this month by not sending fabrics! Instead she asked that we use our scraps to make a wonky log cabin house. Super fun and something new for me :)

Wonky House for Sarah

This is my busy, wonky log cabin house! I found some old scraps I haven’t seen for a while – it was a lot of fun!

Finally I have sat with my machine, after a whole week without my creative therapy – I was overdue! I have a placemat swap to get to next!

See you soon ~

—————————————-

13 thoughts on “SewConnected – June

Karen says:

Love your log cabin house. The fabrics are great. It truly is a log cabin and house block all in one;)

gypsylulu says:

Well, it is just great…i can see you had a lot of fun!
    gypsy

Cheryl says:

Cute, fun and very wonky!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter says:

Too Cute! So glad you all had a great time on vacation, and that your little one had a great Birthday! Such cuties!

ivyarts says:

Very cool. I love the roof! And you have some great fabrics there.

melissa s. says:

cute cute! I love the triangle roof, very clever!

Rebekah says:

What a fun block and a great way to give those scraps some love :)

audreypawdrey says:

Awesome house! It is wonderful.:)

Kristina says:

thanks SO much for your button help Amy, there is NO WAY I would have figured it out w/o you–thanks, thanks!

Amy says:

very fun!

Sachiko says:

I love your blog! I am also a mom of three, but I sure find time to sew! Your quilts are so wonderful!

jacquie says:

love yours! i need some more practice doing this!

Cassie @ You Go Girl says:

Love the wonky. It would be fun to see a whole quilt of this. The random-ness suits me.

Happy Day,