Our weekend in pictures

Posted on June 29th, by Amy in My kids. 20 comments

I hope you had a good weekend! We had been promising the kids a little pool, but had to wait for it to warm up enough. They had a great time in and out of the pool – getting the water nice and dirty! Oh well :)

Owen loves being in the water, I have to drag him out – even if the water is cold and making him shiver.

Lots of fun family time.

A little gardening – finally ready to start eating some of it!

A little binding, with my feet in the kiddie pool – of course!

That’s about it for our weekend! What did you do?

Also, do have a question for me? Any sort of question, I’m willing to share – just ask!

Blessings to you ~

—————————————-

20 thoughts on “Our weekend in pictures

amylouwho says:

Fun! My weekend was all about napping. I let Alison go to the pool with her Auntie and I took a nap. Then all three of us took a nap after church Sunday. Very uneventful weekend for us!

kwiltmakr says:

Looks like the kiddies had a blast. We finally cooled off a little so I did some weeding in the garden,UGH, the weeds were plentiful and huge.

jacquie says:

love pictures of happy kids!! i took saturday off and my hubby and i spent some time in the pool too…though ours is like warm bath water…it's soooo hot here.

Heather says:

Our kiddos love the water too – I find that they don't care what temperature the water is. Your garden is so cute.

Kaye says:

Last weekend we went to Virginia for my Grandsons HS Grad. Loved it. This past weekend we went to NY 5 1/2-6 hrs depending on traffic for my great nephews Grad, and next weekend back to Ny for my Husbands family reunion. Of all days to pick its on July 4th and I absolutely hate to travel on a holiday. Can't wait to spend the weekend home, we have large community pool and hubby has a pontoon boat, all just waiting for us!!!

em's scrapbag says:

Binding with your feet in the wading pool sounds like a great way to bind a quilt. Cute pics of the kids. Your garden looks great. I'm thinking the nursery mislabled some of my plants it looks like I may have 3 zuchini and no cucumbers. What am I going to do with all that zuchini?

melissa s. says:

looks so fun! i love the light in those pool pics. hand sewing with your feet in the kiddie pool sounds idyllic :)

Trudi says:

DD had a friend over for sleepover, quilting, shopping, napping and more quilting :o) just about sums it up! Those littlies look so happy to be in the pool – great! (btw, loved the amy butler fabrics in the bag!)

blushing rose says:

We enjoyed the quiet of the world … the wee ones we took home after a whirlwind week, swimming in neighbors pool & trip to the amusement park. Looks like you all had a grand weekend, too. TTFN ~Marydon

Terriaw says:

What a great weekend!

I spent a lot of time reading, gardening and basting three quilts. Very relaxing.

Jackie says:

You had a terrific weekend! Mine was spent getting my son ready for camp and also working. A little sewing too.

Catherine says:

Spent Saturday watching my girls play netball then a nearl 4 hour cycle for me then lunch then sleep then a little sewing. Sunday was stormy here so I tried to get more sewing done but my sewing machine wouldn't play ball. Found a great chocolate cke recipe easy enough for kids to do. Check it out on my blog.

Ruth says:

Looks and sounds like a great weekend. Fun for everyone.
    Our plans were thwarted by visits to the hospital for my sil and mil. Busy weekend.
    Ruth

Thimbleanna says:

Ooooh, that binding looks yummy! Looks like you guys are enjoying the summer — Yipee!!!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter says:

What a fun, fun weekend! And, your garden looks GREAT! A question — hmmm! Where does your creative inspiration come from? Can I please have that bag? You did say I could ask anything didn't ya?? (giggle)!

jaybird says:

bbq & beach… a good weekend! check out my blog for more info on it!

CABean03 says:

Looks like they all had a fun time! Saturday we watched our friends' 2 boys and played outside in the pool (it was 108 degrees here!). Sunday was very relaxing and I started reading a new book!

Rebekah says:

Sounds like a great weekend! Your garden looks so cute!

Marrdy says:

The pictures are so great! And the water being cloudy adds a lot to the pictures! Kids don't care anyway!

nicolette says:

So much fun pictures!!

My weekend was spend at the hospital, totally unexpected and not fun at all!