June, eerrr July!

Posted on June 30th, by Amy in photographs. 10 comments

Where did the month go!?

In an effort to keep up with my family and remain connected with you, my plan for the next month is to post daily – but just a picture or two.

I’m finding it impossible to sit at the computer (desktop – ugh!) with all the daily activity around here, not to mention my lack of sewing time for this space.

So my month of pictures may be quilting, sewing, kids, cooking, baking or cleaning – somebody’s got to do it! I hope you enjoy a wider glance in our life through photographs!

Any questions? Let me know – I’ll do my best to answer them all :)

—————————————-

10 thoughts on “June, eerrr July!

CJ says:

Good plan! Summer can be so busy! I look forward to ANYthing you have to share with us. :D

CabbageQuilts says:

Sounds great, I look forward to sharing your life through photos with you xo

kwiltmakr says:

I hear you about the time. I have a quilt I want to get to and no time to start it let alone finish the other one.

jaybird says:

enjoy your time in the sun and having fun!! i look forward to seeing your pictures!

em's scrapbag says:

Summer is a busy time. Look forward to your pics.

Thimbleanna says:

Ooooh, that will be fun!!!

nicolette says:

I always love to see pictures! I’m looking forward to see yours!

amylouwho says:

I hear you! I've been feeling the same way!

Rebekah says:

Good plan! It's so hard to keep up with everything during the summer, but this sounds like a great balance.

Marrdy says:

I understand this! I am thinking about that too.