1 : : Thank You!!

Posted on July 1st, by Amy in photographs. 16 comments

I helped a friend out with a little bloggy info – she blessed me with fabric! Thank you Kristina!!

Also – Kristina has some fun in store later this month – go check her out :)

—————————————-

16 thoughts on “1 : : Thank You!!

~D Spack~ says:

Hey Park City Girl! I'm heading that way in 2 weeks. Can you give me some tips on great places to go and see? eating, quilting, thrifting, etc? Thank You and love the fabrics. I've been trying to get my hands on some Wildwood for a while now!

kwiltmakr says:

You must have been a terrifc help. That is a nice stack of fabric.

kwiltmakr says:

The studio blog tour sounds like a lot of fun.

blushing rose says:

That was really a sweet 'thank you'.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

jaybird says:

fabric = best gift ever!!

CJ says:

Great fabric!

V. says:

I love the little trees on the bottom of the left stack!

No Crying Mama says:

Saw this blog post and thought of you. You could probably sew this in about 2minutes…but it's one of the cutest things. Maybe your girls need them!

nicolette says:

What a great stash of fabrics! They look so Summery and crisp!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter says:

Ooohhh — very pretty fabric! Know you'll make something lovely with it. And, I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone's sewing studios! Thanks for the info!

Jackie Russell says:

Great bloggy friend. Thanks for the studio tour info.

I Love Baby Quilts! says:

Now i'm going to cry – that left pile is what i've been drooling over for weeks and weeks! We just started a business so i'm not allowed to buy fabric for a while. Sob!

Rebekah says:

what a fun group of fabrics! I can't wait to see what you make with it.

Tipper says:

Yay pretty fabric. Love the place mat above too.

sewtakeahike says:

What a sweet gesture! Those fabrics are so bright and cheery!

amandajean says:

such pretty fabric!!! (i love your blogging idea, too. you are so smart.)