3 : : Corn on the Cob

Posted on July 3rd, by Amy in My kids, photographs. 14 comments

is the very best! My little boy loves all his veggies. He even traded me a dinner roll for raw asparagus recently :)
—————————————-

14 thoughts on “3 : : Corn on the Cob

Marissa says:

That is really great that your little boy loves his veggies! Any tips on how to get mine to eat theirs?

Jean says:

Yummy…corn on the cob is the best. Haven't seen it around here yet…soon….

kwiltmakr says:

Wow I guess he does love his veggies, asparagus? Is there something wrong with his taste buds? Just kidding such a cute photo!

Amy - Park City Girl says:

Marissa ~
    I've always offered them, always put a little on the plate, and a touch of butter goes a long way in getting them down esp at first. :) He is the only one of my kids that liked the asparagus, but they all love green beans, broccoli, and corn on the cob – of course!

Hope this helps ~ Amy

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Perfect – the corn and the cutie biting it!

Feedsack Fantasy says:

Adorable … have a wonderful 4th. TTFN ~Marydon

Trudi says:

I love the hands free technique! Happy 4th of July!

sewtakeahike says:

Cute!! He looks like a sweetie Amy! This pic reminds me I need to buy some corn on the cob pronto!

Tipper says:

So sweet. I'm glad he likes veggies-and corn on the cob is one of my favorites-yum!

Cheryl Arkison says:

He would get along well with my girls! Can't wait to try corn on the cob again this summer!

Cheryl Arkison says: