4 : : Happy 4th of July!

Posted on July 4th, by Amy in photographs. 10 comments

Embroidered fireworks!

Free pattern via Jenny Hart. Thanks Jenny!!
—————————————-

10 thoughts on “4 : : Happy 4th of July!

Jaimie says:

That is so cool! Pardon my stupidity here, but do you use a sewing machine to do that?

kwiltmakr says:

Those are cool. Awhile back I saw an Aunt Martha's transfer that was the Statue of Liberty now those would look cute added to that transfer. I wish I would have bought that.

blushing rose says:

That is really neat, Amy. May our day sparkle & shine. TTFN ~ Marydon

Kari says:

Happy 4th to you too!

SewAmy says:

Happy 4th to you too, love the fireworks.

Tipper says:

Neato-and perfect for today : )

Michelle says:

Love those fireworks!

Andrea says:

Happy 4th of July, Amy! Hope you have a great weekend. Those stitching patterns are so sweet – I love the simple lines!

Tara says:

Very festive! I saw your comment on Amanda Jean's blog about the quilting retreat and you should really try to come! We're going to have a ball!

Rebekah says: