5 : : Sent

Posted on July 5th, by Amy in finished project, photographs. 14 comments

The placemat I sent to Beth!

My favorite part and the inspiration for the rest of the placemat :)

—————————————-

14 thoughts on “5 : : Sent

kwiltmakr says:

I like that placemat. The fabric is great, love the black and white for the binding. You did a great job on the quilting too.

blushing rose says:

This mat is really pretty, love the patriotic eagle. TTFN ~Marydon

jaybird says:

super cute!! i just got some coaster ideas and now i think i'll have to make some placemats too!

sewtakeahike says:

polka dot binding is so cool! I love it Amy, Beth is one lucky girl!

Jackie says:

Excellent placemat, but it would make a great little wall hanging too!

amylouwho says:

VERY cute!!

BTW – how do you put the message in your comment box? (the one where you say you like to respond to comments, etc…)

jess says:

That is extremely cute. I want to go out and buy ALL those fabrics. I love 'em.

henny says:

Hi Amy, what a cute placemat!
    I', a reader of your blog, but this is my first comment. Thanks for sharing your creativity :)

ivyarts says:

I love the bird face. It's perfect. Gorgeous.

Allison says:

Those are cute cute cute! Hope you had a good fourth of July with your fam and thanks for stopping by and linking! -Allison

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Very cute placemat Amy! I'm sure she will like it!

nicolette says:

It’s toooo gorgeous to be a placemat. It should be hanging on a wall!

imquilternity says:

Lovely placemat! What a wonderful gift!

Michelle says:

What a gorgeous placemat. I have too many swaps now, or I would have joined. Your work is always so beautiful.