7 : : Fresh

Posted on July 7th, by Amy in photographs. 9 comments

Emmalie’s response — “I guess we’re having lettuce for dinner!” She’s right, sadly this is one that the kids don’t eat yet, but they do eat raw spinach. Still can’t figure that one out!

—————————————-

9 thoughts on “7 : : Fresh

Dana says:

Yum!!! I'll be right over. :)

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

MMMMMMMmmmm! We had a BIG bowl of that last night!

blushing rose says:

Nothing but the bset!! TTFN ~Marydon

Amy says:

Interesting…it's the same way in our house. Our 3 year old and 6 year old both eat raw baby spinach but won't eat iceberg or mixed greens. They sometimes tolerate Romaine. I guess that it is good that they like the one with the most nutrition at least! We are members of a CSA though so it would help if they would eat all the kinds of lettuce.

Victoria says:

No kidding… my youngest loves raw spinach but won't touch lettuce. This baffles me, too!

Tipper says:

Oh such pretty lettuce!

Andrea says:

oh that looks so good – a little dab of balsamic and yummy! My kids don't really eat lettuce either, although E likes the spine part of it, where it's really crunchy.

kwiltmakr says:

Isn't it nice to have fresh veggies. That looks so good. My Dad used to put a little sugar on mine to get me to eat it.

liz at olliekate says:

We had that for dinner last night too with lots of veggies and grilled chicken on top. Thankfully all the kids ate it, becasue of ranch dressing!