10 : : Fort making in the kitchen

Posted on July 10th, by Amy in My kids, photographs. 10 comments

After basting my quilt on the floor – we got all the blankets from the other room to build a fort! Kept them busy for a little while :)

Love the look on Owen’s face – it says it all!

—————————————-

10 thoughts on “10 : : Fort making in the kitchen

W. Latane Barton says:

That Owen is on a mission!! I have a grandson named Owen. He's 16 and a big young man.

roseylittlethings says:

Super cute! My girls have been building forts this week too! I am going to post the quilt questions a bit later today! I think I finally got backing for the monster quilt! Just waiting for it to arrive. Think I am going to wait to baste it until after the baby arrives because it killed me last night to baste a small quilt!

kwiltmakr says:

Wow, there is nothing like a fort. My kids would spend hours doing that. Lots of fun.

bethany says:

Forts are the best…we are always making them in this house…it looks like fun!!!

Blue is Bleu says:

I used to build forts with my cousin! We each had our little 'house' (like 2 feet apart) and we'd visit with each other lol!

Priscilla says:

I was fort making day today then, my three did one too, under their bed. I gave them a bowl of popcorn and they were playing there happily all morning. I was not allowed to take a picture though :-)
    Kristina

Tipper says:

Such cute little faces : ) Nothing like a fort-my girls still build them.

Jean says:

Funny, kids always enjoy this…I did as a child and so did my kids. Great picture! I enjoyed the interview too!

Marrdy says:

I love his look! And I miss my kids being little and making forts!

blushing rose says: