11 : : Aurora

Posted on July 11th, by Amy in photographs. 11 comments

The other resident :) She’s Joe’s dog (I’m allergic) but I love having her around when the house is quiet. Aurora’s a great guard dog – even though all she really wants is attention!
—————————————-

11 thoughts on “11 : : Aurora

kwiltmakr says:

She has a pretty face. Looks like a good size dog.

blushing rose says:

Awww such a sweetie! Her eyes will melt one …… TTFN ~Marydon

Cattails Quilts says:

Awwww! I love red dobies! I had one as a teenager. Her name? Cinnamon Rack-n-Ruin (she was a registerable pure bred, but my parents never bothered with getting her papers).

Such great dogs. =)

Blue is Bleu says:

She's got such a sweet face! And I love the name Aurora…although when I say / read it, I hear 'borealis' in my head haha!

Taiya says:

Awww~ She's a beauty!

amylouwho says:

what sweet puppy dog eyes!

sewtakeahike says:

aww, she has the sweetest face Amy!

Rafael's Mum says:

Such a sweetie! aren' they great company? I don't know how I ever did without my dog!

Tipper says:

Such a good picture!

Rebekah says:

what a sweet pup!

Amy says:

ahhhhh…Fred's allergic…thats why we have Molly…she is a shih tzu and one of the few dogs that don't bother him