13 : : Blessed

Posted on July 13th, by Amy in photographs. 18 comments

My friend Kelly was cleaning out her stash and blessed me with some beautiful fabric! Thank you Kelly!!

—————————————-

—————————————-

18 thoughts on “13 : : Blessed

Amy says:

pretty! lucky girl!

Dana says:

Can't wait to see what it all becomes.

kwiltmakr says:

That was nice of her, whip up something wonderful.

em's scrapbag says:

Oh you lucky girl!

Priscilla says:

gosh, I wish I had a friend like she! :-)
    Kristina

Brenis says:

Lucky you!! :D Don't you just love it when surprises show up in your mailbox?!? :)

Tipper says:

How nice of Kelly. I know you'll make something fantastic out of it : )

Purple Quilter Queen says:

Looks like today was your lucky day! Awesome! Can't wait to see what you create with these. Maybe use them on the new zig zag quilt-along? Jenn

Purple Quilter Queen says:

Purple Quilter Queen says:

Purple Quilter Queen says:

Purple Quilter Queen says:

Blue is Bleu says:

That's a pretty lovely friend :)

Trudi says:

How lovely! You are a very lucky friend indeed! Look forward to seeing what they turn into too. :o)

roseylittlethings says:

Pretty! You are a lucky bum!

CJ says:

Looks like you got a great assortment too!!

Terriaw says:

Aw, that was nice of her to share her stash with you. And a great idea that I should borrow to clean out my growing stash. Enjoy those lovely new fabrics!

Karen says:

Congrats on the Market Bag win…I see much sewing in your future;)