14 : : Park Day!

Posted on July 14th, by Amy in My kids, photographs. 9 comments

Somehow they all found themselves on the swings at the same time :)

The huge slide! Owen went down a few times, then froze up at the top and I had to go rescue him. The stairs are much worse on the way down!

—————————————-

9 thoughts on “14 : : Park Day!

kwiltmakr says:

I can see where that would be a scary ride to a little guy.

Blue is Bleu says:

Don't blame him… slides were never that crazy high when I was a little one! I loved swings as a child though… and the seesaw hehe :)

Doris says:

That's the kind of slide I would have froze on as a kid, too!

SCARY!

Dana says:

Such fun!

Kristina says:

the swings pic is SO cute, how lucky!

Jackie says:

I just love going to the park, it is lots of fun! Even if you do get stuck at the top of the stairs.

amandajean says:

looks like a perfect day at the park! :)

SewCalGal says:

Happy Summer!

SewCalGal

Marrdy says:

We spent last weekend at the Homestead. I am thinking I would love to live in Heber if I hadn't spent the last 50 years of my life in Sandy!! (and I was 3 when I moved here.) Heber is so inviting!