19 : : Quilting Bees

Posted on July 19th, by Amy in a Notion or Two, SewConnected. 12 comments

For Jacquie - July Sewconnected

Tara's July Block

July blocks for SewConnected and A Notion or Two! If you are interested in getting involved in a bee – there is a flickr group designated for swap blocks and an ongoing discussion for those wanting to get involved.

Yes, Henny – it’s different in that it is just a block, and made from the fabric a group member provides. :)

—————————————-

12 thoughts on “19 : : Quilting Bees

Zonnah says:

Wow, I love both of these.

nicolette says:

Two completely different but gorgeous blocks!

Erin says:

I am so in love with that little dress. Thanks for the shout out and link to the QBB group! :)

henny says:

Love the second block! Thanks Amy for the link of QBB, I've joined. :)

Cheryl says:

I love the brown and white one!

The Redhead Riter says:

Really cute stuff!

☼Hope you're having a sunshine ☼ filled Sunday!☼

anareis says:

I am doing a campaign for donations to my project of minibiblioteca Community and other activities for children and adolescents in my community lacking here in Rio. Need the help of all people of good heart, Why I am poor and have no financial conditions to build the project itself and the government does nothing in my community or asphalt we, our children does not have a playground for brincar.Pode donate 5.00 to 20.00, the donations can be sent in a letter (correspondence) and the Banco do Brasil Agency 3082-1 to 9799-3.Email: asilvareis10@gmail.com Visit my blogs: Eulucinha.blogspot.com worship your trip. DKO God enlighten everyone.

Rebekah says:

these are so unique! Beautiful job…I love them both

Tipper says:

The 2nd one is so neat-and so pretty!

Marrdy says:

What a cute block. You have got to be the most creative person I know..without ever having met!

Glynis says:

Y'all are just so creative! Thank you for allowing us to tag along and be inspired! Sew fun!

audreypawdrey says:

These are beautiful! You did a great job on both of these blocks.:)