21 : : Our Mornings

Posted on July 21st, by Amy in Me, photographs. 14 comments

Since school has been out, I’ve been working on my own morning routine. Which means going to bed prior to midnight :) Now that everyone sleeps through the night – I have no excuse! A new stroller arrived yesterday, I have been saving for it for a while, and now regular walks are part of our morning routine!

Hope your day is going well ~
—————————————-

14 thoughts on “21 : : Our Mornings

blushing rose says:

What a darling pic, Amy. Enjoy … they will be graduating so soon … TTFN ~Marydon

Goddess in Progress says:

The right stroller makes all the difference! :-)

MomBrose says:

Yay for double joggers! :) Good job!
    I am anxious for it to be less hot here so I can do the same.

kwiltmakr says:

Nice stroller. Nothing like a morning walk with the kiddos. Enjoy.

Jaimie says:

I have one of those strollers too – love it, but don't use it as often as I should :) Enjoy your walks- I'm sure they are BEAUTIFUL there!!!

henny says:

Cute pic, Amy! Are they twin?
    Have a nice morning walk :)

Amy - Park City Girl says:

HA! your the second to ask that – yesterday someone in person asked :) No they are two years apart, Owen is big and Sophia is petite. Sophia and Emmalie are just 17 months apart – a little too close but oh well!

sewtakeahike says:

you have such cute children Amy!!! that's a really great morning routine too!

amylouwho says:

That is a great picture! I really should be taking morning walks too. I really want a double jogger. I just got a sit n stand but it's hard to push on concrete and asphalt. What kind did you get?

I have a treadmill, but it's not as easy to get on it when the 'baby' is awake.

Kerri says:

what a cute picture, and fun way to spend the morning!!

randi says:

What a cute stroller full of kids! :)

Have fun on your morning strolls!

Tipper says:

A walk every morning sounds like a great way to start the day.

Ruth says:

Great way to start the day.

Ruth

CABean03 says:

Good job on the morning walks! Looks like a really nice stroller. :)