22 : : Good, Clean Fun!

Posted on July 22nd, by Amy in My kids, photographs. 19 comments

I saw on a blog somewhere last week, about a feature in Family Fun of these fun bubble creations!
Yesterday we put them to work inside :)

I have no mop, just a steamer for cleaning floors, our air has been out :( so I have put off cleaning the floor more than usual. The girls were enthusiastic to help, and even mop it up with cleaning towels when we were done. And yes – I was even sliding around in my shorts! Just beware to not slide too much if you try it – Ella has skinned knees today.

—————————————-

19 thoughts on “22 : : Good, Clean Fun!

blushing rose says:

How sweet, Amy. Mother used to give us kids the linoleum flooring paste wax & we would 'skate' everywhere having a ball … & she didn't have to wax the floors. The simplest imaginative things kids enjoy … while being proud to help Mommy. TTFN ~Marydon

CJ says:

Oh so you are a FUN mom! :D That is something they will remember!

Robin says:

That looks like so much fun! My two boys are jealous…. : )

Becky says:

You are a way cool mom!! I used to give my kids the dustbuster after meals and they loved using it to clean the crumbs under the table. But this … this would have put my name in lights for sure.

kwiltmakr says:

It looks like they had a ton of fun. Nothing like bubbles is there?

Jackie says:

That definitely puts the fun back into the work! Great idea!

Leslie says:

love those…great way to multi task soing it in your house. My kids and i just did these this week also.

amylouwho says:

maybe my floors would get mopped more often if we did this…

Way to be fun and spontaneous!!

Tipper says:

Now that looks like fun!

Tina says:

Now that's a creatively fun way to get your kids to mop the floor! I like it.

mom says:

Ohhhhh, what fun! Your girls are gonna grow up with wonderful memories, Amy :-)

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

Ruth says:

Looks like a great fun way to clean the floor.

Ruth

Tora: says:

How fun! What a great mom you are. I remember doing outrageous things like that when my kids were little and thinking that it anyone walked into the house at that moment I'd be arrested for child endangerment!

So much fun to be a kid…

Emma says:

I remember doing this when I was about 10! Only Mummy was out, we used way too much water, and weren't too popular when she got home!!!

Trudi says:

Wow! What fun!

Bethany says:

That looks like great fun! What a great way to be creative and have a good time.

Robin (rsislandcrafts) says:

I'm sure they had a ton of fun! That's a memory they will be talking about when they grow up :)

audreypawdrey says:

Love it! What a great way to get the floors clean!

em's scrapbag says:

DD saw this and really want to try it. Sounds like fun.