24 : : Embroidery Work in Progress

Posted on July 24th, by Amy in photographs, work in progress. 12 comments

You all are such great sports, I had to give you a sneak peak! More details to come :)

Have a great weekend~
—————————————-

12 thoughts on “24 : : Embroidery Work in Progress

Jackie says:

Can't wait to see more!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Has to be a new quilt design with the embroidery circles marked in squares of a faint floral fabric??

Robin says:

oh I love this! I can't wait to see more!!!

Sarah Pead says:

They look like little sketches and doodles straight from a sketchbook. I wish I took the time to actually learn embroidery. It's absolutely beautiful.

kwiltmakr says:

Hummmm, very interesting!

RED PEPPER QUILTS says:

Oh gorgeous. You certainly are mutli talented, all your crafting is always very inspiring.

Rita

audreypawdrey says:

Can't wait to see what develops there!

Leslie says:

how fun…embroidery!! they look really cute. i can't wait to see what you create with this.

nicolette says:

Enjoy stitching the designs. They’re very sweet!

amandajean says:

oh, yay! i was right! :) it's nice that embroidery is portable, isn't it? especially with the kiddos.

btw, how many squares did you cut out for your zig zag baby quilt? the math is making my head hurt.

Tipper says:

Can't wait to see more. With you in charge-I know it'll be perfect.

Rita says:

Ooo! your embroidery is looking very sweet! I wonder what they're for?