25 : : Smore’s Sundae’s

Posted on July 25th, by Amy in My kids, photographs. 12 comments

Friday night treat – ice cream with crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and hot fudge!
—————————————-

12 thoughts on “25 : : Smore’s Sundae’s

Artfulife says:

That looks seriously yummy!

roseylittlethings says:

Yummy, so want to run to the store for some ice cream and hot fudge!!!

Tipper says:

YUMMY!!

M says:

Amy, this is just a note to let you know that I have had a wonderful time with the quilt festival. I still have 100 to read. I was going to write you after I had been to all the sites, but decided to write at this point. I do have a rule for myself that I don't read the blogs, just the festival entry. I wish I had taken notes on some of the stories as they add to the festival as well. Enjoy your yummy…. and week-end and again Thank You.

Blue is Bleu says:

How yum! We wanted to go for ice cream but then pigged out during dinner so there's no room lol!

kwiltmakr says:

Yummm, fix me one.

Leslie says:

yummy!! my husband likes to have chocolate pudding with graham crackers and mini marshmallows, i know he would love this

Cathy says:

We have American friends who live here in Australia, they make Smore's for us….sooo yummy!! I had never heard of them before that. xo

Jackie says:

Sounds good to me, can I join in the fun?

em's scrapbag says:

Sounds yummy yummy. Ice cream is the perfect food. Right?
    Love your embroidery.

Susan says:

*makes new grocery list, adds graham crackers, hot fudge* Oh, wow! Does that look good!

Thanks for the suggestion, Amy!

Susan/FlossieBlossoms