25 : : Smore’s Sundae’s

Posted on July 25th, by Amy in My kids, photographs. 12 comments

Friday night treat – ice cream with crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and hot fudge!
—————————————-

12 thoughts on “25 : : Smore’s Sundae’s

Artfulife says:

That looks seriously yummy!

roseylittlethings says:

Yummy, so want to run to the store for some ice cream and hot fudge!!!

Tipper says:

YUMMY!!

M says:

Amy, this is just a note to let you know that I have had a wonderful time with the quilt festival. I still have 100 to read. I was going to write you after I had been to all the sites, but decided to write at this point. I do have a rule for myself that I don't read the blogs, just the festival entry. I wish I had taken notes on some of the stories as they add to the festival as well. Enjoy your yummy…. and week-end and again Thank You.

Blue is Bleu says:

How yum! We wanted to go for ice cream but then pigged out during dinner so there's no room lol!

kwiltmakr says:

Yummm, fix me one.

Leslie says:

yummy!! my husband likes to have chocolate pudding with graham crackers and mini marshmallows, i know he would love this

Cathy says:

We have American friends who live here in Australia, they make Smore's for us….sooo yummy!! I had never heard of them before that. xo

Jackie says:

Sounds good to me, can I join in the fun?

em's scrapbag says:

Sounds yummy yummy. Ice cream is the perfect food. Right?
    Love your embroidery.

Susan says:

*makes new grocery list, adds graham crackers, hot fudge* Oh, wow! Does that look good!

Thanks for the suggestion, Amy!

Susan/FlossieBlossoms

audreypawdrey says:

That sounds delicious!

Quiltcast #57 :: Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi friends!

We always love catching up with you, there just wasn’t enough quiet hours this week to do it properly!

We’ll be back next week...

Creativity in the Kitchen

Last year at this time, I was working madly to sew and write Think Big. This year, I’ve promised myself to keep the creativity...

Baby Lock Gift Guide

Every holiday season my friends at Baby Lock put together a great resource of gift ideas to stitch, in their Gift Guide!

Click the cover...