27 : : Mondays are for weekend recovery!

Posted on July 27th, by Amy in photographs. 10 comments

At least, that’s how today has been for me! I missed a day of posting – oh well :) Our weekend was full of friends and family, lots of driving, and not enough sleep! I don’t have pictures of the weekend but this lavender has been growing beautifully and I wanted to share.

I’ve also been hanging out on flickr a lot with the zig-zag quilt-along – lots of cute quilts coming soon! And I got feedback from my testers about this bag – I’m hoping that I can finalize and publish the pattern this week.

I’m looking forward to July being over – I’ve missed writing here more!

Blessings to you~

—————————————-

10 thoughts on “27 : : Mondays are for weekend recovery!

Ruth says:

I love lavender. I have some planted and hope it does well. It's still tiny.

Your new bag is great. Can't wait for the pattern.

Ruth

Sarah Pead says:

Your lavender is beautiful. I tried growing some last year and it didn't do well at all. What's your secret?

Blue is Bleu says:

Love lavender… I have salvia but it doesn't have the same beautiful scent.

amylouwho says:

My lavendar didn't bloom last year, but I got some lovely flowers this year! Yours looks great too!

Can't wait to see your bag pattern – let me know if you need any more testers!

blushing rose says:

A weekend is like a vacation … you need to come back & have another week to recuperate … TTFN ~Marydon

jacquie says:

beautiful picture! i don't know how you do it! thank goodness for weekends.

Jackie says:

Looking forward to the bag pattern! A big virtual high 5 coming your way.

Terriaw says:

Oh boy, I need a day to recover from Monday too! I was on vacation last week, so Monday was a little rough. I am a little behind with my zigzag, so I need to cut tonight and start sewing!

em's scrapbag says:

HOpe you have recovered from your fun weekend. Will you tell me about the zig-zag quilt along. I'd love to know more.

Tipper says:

Love the lavender-and the weekend sounds like fun was had by all.

I'm still amazed at your posting-even if you did miss one day!