28 : : I’ve been to the Library

Posted on July 28th, by Amy in photographs. 17 comments

I also did a little bit of shopping on Amazon! The top two are all mine :) Now to ingest as much info and knowledge as possible!

—————————————-

17 thoughts on “28 : : I’ve been to the Library

kwiltmakr says:

The Library, that is where I got all my info to get started in quilting. I love going to the library.

Amy says:

Congrats on the Modern Quilt Workshop book! I love that one! Our library has an overabundance of knitting and crochet books, but not much quilting. I find that true of the local B&N, Borders, etc. as well. So sad!

Stephanie says:

I love the Modern Quilt Workshop book! I've never canned for fear of poisoning my family. I let my friend give me delicous goodies.

jacquie says:

crocheting for dummies…that's for me! do i see a gee's bend book on the bottom..i have that one…fabulous!!

jess says:

If you ever need canning help/ info, let me know. I certainly don't know it all but I have made jams and pickles since I was a munchkin. ; )

Kim says:

Smart going to the library…I typically go to the bookstore….really should go to the library first and then just by the MUST HAVE books…

I think I just love having a full bookshelf. I would be in heaven if I had bookshelves on every wall that were full…hmmmm….maybe I should move to a library?!

Night!

Blue is Bleu says:

I've been meaning to get a few books from the library… I test out books before actually buying them by borrowing from the library heehee!

Barbara Myltschenko says:

Just make sure you pass the knowledge on! And photographs of the best pages wouldn't hurt either!

Tipper says:

Always love a visit to our library too. Looks like you got some interesting subjects to pursue.

Cheryl Arkison says:

Yay for canning and modern quilts. And yes, the two pastimes can go together. Is there such a thing as modern canning?

Cheryl Arkison says:

Cheryl Arkison says:

Cheryl Arkison says:

Cheryl Arkison says:

Rebekah says:

I have those top two books too. They are great resources!

Ryan says:

The Jelly Roll Quilts book is one of my all time favs Amy! It is one of my "must haves."

I want to check out the modern quilt workshop book too. I think I'll reserve it online and go pick it up when it gets to my library.

Thanks for sharing!

Brenda says:

Top book, Complete Book of Home Preserving, I just bought for myself this spring. So far I have made the Strawberry/Rhubarb Jam recipe that is in it and hope to try others. It is a great book. A lot of new idea!