I Am Thankful : : 14

Posted on August 10th, by Amy in Thankful. 17 comments

There are always things to be thankful for.

I am thankful for -

- My husband
- My healthy kids
- Creative therapy in quilting
- Friends like all of you
- the cooler temperatures this last weekend

You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.

—————————————-

17 thoughts on “I Am Thankful : : 14

blushing rose says:

My blessings are many ~

DH in love & support
    Son that is supportive & loving
    Gr-kids that are loving & our life

God's love & special blessings & patience with us as meander thru life, without Him we are nothing

TY for sharing. TTFN ~Marydon

Amber says:

Am in the process of posting one right now! Thanks for this!!

Aunt Spicy says:

My job. Cause it helps me buy fabric :) My Family, cause they humor my sewing. And my happy little life!

jess says:

Only three? Oh gosh. I'll try.

1. God-family-friends, who all make my life worth living to the best.

2. Creative outlets to express myself.

3. Cool breezes off the ocean at about 5 pm-ish. That breeze brushing up against my skin is sensual and a serious part of who I am.

larry7pokey says:

Today, I am thankful for God's grace, a little time to sew,and an artistic husband who loves the style of my efforts. pokey

live a colorful life says:

This was such a good post, just thinking of the things I'm thankful for. My husband has always encouraged and supported my creative efforts, and has been a role model in that regard for my son. Precious grandchildren. Quilting, which has gotten me through a really rough time in my life, and provided me with many like-minded friends, even though I won't meet most of you. But I'm sure thankful for you anyway!

jacquie says:

all of the above along with some bright tangerine paint that made me happy today. thanks as usual for the reminder!

Leslie says:

i am thankful for my friends and family…for my husband, he is wonderful.

Amy says:

Honestly? I am thankful for air conditioning and iced coffee at 4pm.

And many friends that help me to remember I'm not alone in all this.

randi says:

I am thankful for my hubby. He is such a great guy to spend a lifetime with.

***I think that sounds really cheesy, but I am leaving it as is! :)

Terriaw says:

What a wonderful sentiment and a wonderful list! Thank you for sharing that with us! Today I am thankful for my hubby who is my best bud, my good health these days, and my new sewing machine.

Blue is Bleu says:

My husband's love and support.
    My friends and family whom I love and loves me.
    My husband's new job.
    That we're all healthy and happy.
    My sister's 5-week visit.
    My cats.

comfortstitching says:

You are right, quilting is creative therapy!! Which reminds me I need a bit of both right now!

Lucy says:

for my husband and children
    for the privilege of living in Sudan
    for electricity and water not cutting out much today
    for the sewing machine i brought with me from the US in a suitcase, and for a great internet connection that lets me see lots of lovely blogs and things from all over the place….including your blog!!
    lucy
    mudhut@mac.com

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Today I am thankful for my sister who told me "Eat the fish and spit out the bones" when I was upset by someones annoying words.

Melvin says:

I am thankful to my mom and dad always…
    __________________
    Melvin
    Email Marketing Solutions

Melvin says:

I am thankful to my mom and dad always…
    __________________