The Quilting Process

Posted on August 11th, by Amy in work in progress. 17 comments

For me, I like to try things that may be a little unexpected. Go with the flow to a point, but then add my individual point of view that makes it my own. What about you?

Quilting!

I’ve been quilting my zig-zag quilt – and I love it so far! Of course there’s a twist, but I’m going to save it for when the quilting is complete :) I’m really looking forward to showing you!

Also on my mind – Fall Quilt Festival! Need to get a few things lined up in my head, but I’m looking forward to that too. I’m amazed at how many people are daily looking through the links from the spring. Lots of great inspiration!

Blessings to you ~
—————————————-

17 thoughts on “The Quilting Process

Adrienne says:

Very pretty!!!!! Can't wait to see it finished up!

Jessica says:

I can't wait to find out what the twist is…and I am eagerly looking forward to the fall quilt festival!

RazakFamily says:

I can't wait for the fall quilt festival. The spring one was so fun…and gave everyone so many things to look at!

Cheryl Arkison says:

I have a hard time doing the same thing twice. Not that I get bored, but I want to challenge myself to be different. That's a lifelong challenge, really, not just a quilt challenge.

Victoria says:

Looking forward to seeing what the twist is! (The colors look so pretty!)

Blue is Bleu says:

Love the zigzag.. can't wait to see what your surprise is :)

Heather says:

Alright.. whats the twist???? you can tell me – I promise I'll keep it a secret – LOL!

Heather says:

kwiltmakr says:

The quilt looks good from here, can't wait to see the twist. I forgot it is getting time for the fall quilt festival, that should be fun. I did enjoy the spring festival.

amylouwho says:

I can't wait to see it!

I need to get a quilt done for the fall festival! Aaack!

Goddess in Progress says:

Can't wait for the twist! :-)

Love the quilting you're doing. I was thinking about that for my last (non-triangle) zig-zag quilt, but chickened out at that much quilting. Maybe this time I'll do it!

Liz @ teeny tiny quilts

BaileyGirl5 says:

Hurry! Tell me the twist before I start quilting mine!!! I might want to blatantly copy you . . . .

Rebekah says:

beautiful quilting! Can't wait to see your special surprise in this :)

Trudi says:

Wow Amy! The quilting as looking fab so far, so show us thw 'twist' before we all burst with anticipation!

sewtakeahike says:

You're such a tease Amy!! Well, hurry on up then and get it done so we can see it! (that was the bossy Penny coming out, I'm stuffing her back in her sewing room as I type).

jaybird says:

looks good!!.. so far i've been in loopy loop free motion land.. but i'll break out eventually!

Melvin says:

The quilt looks great….

___________________
    Melvin
    We do your Marketing for best sales