Quilt Festival Preparations

Posted on August 17th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 19 comments

With less than two months until the Fall Quilt Festival – I’m planning ahead, and would love to have your feedback via this quick survey! Please click over if it’s not showing up in your reader :)

Survey ResultsGlowDay.com

The only thing this free survey doesn’t offer is a way to expound on your answers – if you feel the need to share please just leave a comment.

Thank you so much!

Are you interested in being a sponsor? See my Quilt Festival Sponsors Page!

ETA – If you are not sure what I am talking about – check out the Spring Quilt Festival!
—————————————-

19 thoughts on “Quilt Festival Preparations

foodmathquilts says:

Neat idea,
    I'd probably participate in a fall quilt festival (I wasn't really following any quilting blogs in the spring). It might even be enough incentive to get me to actually post something on the blog I set up a couple of months ago.
    Sarah

Beth says:

I don't know what any of this is, since I'm new to the whole quilting and blogging world. But this looks like fun, and I am so in need of information and instruction. So I'll be watching to gain all the knowledge I can.

Elizabeth says:

Amy – How are you? I have a question, a few years back my girlfriend gave me a moving box full of Hawaiian fabric squares. Her grandmother was a quilter and she wasn't quilting anymore so she gave this box to Michelle. I am never going to get around to making a quilt, if you are interested in the material I will send it with Jenna when she comes home. I also have a huge stash of upholstery type material that I am parting with, if you would like that as well, let me know. Hope all is well !! A Beth

Sara says:

Amy,

I really enjoyed the spring quilt show – it was wonderful and gave me tons of inspiration. I loved showing my quilt – but, even more I loved seeing all the beautiful quilts that were on line to see.

As far as prizes any of those that you listed is nice – that's how we grow…

I just appreciate the fact that you are will to do this…

audreypawdrey says:

I love that you do this! It is so much fun to participate and scroll through all the wonderful quilts everyone creates!

Jackie says:

I really enjoyed looking at all the new blogs and getting that inspiration from all the quilts that were shown.

cyndi says:

so what is this quilt festival? and how do you participate?

Jennie says:

OH NO!! I'll be on vacation for Festival!! I'll have to "schedule" a blog post for it and try to find a way to get on the Internet to do the link! I can look at everyone's fabulous quilts when I get home :)

Terriaw says:

What a cool survey, Amy! I thought it was interesting that the types of quilts participants would make was equally divided. I might be interested in sponsoring a gift certificate to Etsy. I will have to let you know for sure.

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Looking forward to Fall Quilt Festival Amy!!

Melvin says:

Looking forward for the quilts festivals….

___________________
    Melvin
    We do your Marketing for best sales

STEPHANIE. says:

the quilt fest was a great way to meet new bloggers and see such beautiful work. I look forward to another one sometime! :)

Thimbleanna says:

Interesting poll — it was fun to see the traditional/modern/improvised split!

bearcreekquilter says:

winning prizes is great and evrything, but I thought the prze was all of the inspiration and great quilts to look at.

Cheryl Arkison says:

I had a hard time deciding whether my work was more modern or improvised. Depends on the day, I guess.
    Good luck with all this planning, know that it is appreciated.

Hedgehog says:

Can't wait for the next go-around! I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of blogs to visit – maybe there's some way to organize them into groups? Style? Location? Don't mean to make more work for you – just a suggestion! Thanks!

mom says:

It was not only fun to participate in the spring festival, but to be able to visit so many other bloggers who are quilt lovers as well! I look forward to your fall edition.

I also enjoy stopping by here to see your creative projects with wonderful fabrics! Mmmmmm, it makes my heart sing! LOL!

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

jacquie says:

the festival was an inspired idea. i loved being able to read so many stories about quilts!

Sheree says:

Looking forward to this and hoping to have time to participate this time…I'll definitely sponsor again!