Quality Time

Posted on September 14th, by Amy in work in progress. 14 comments

With my sewing machine – yay! I managed to find a few minutes here and there over the weekend to work on my sisters quilt.
I’m hoping to have a quilt top to show you really soon! I hope you are well –
—————————————-

Shop with Amy
Email me

14 thoughts on “Quality Time

Dana says:

I bet it is gorgeous!

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Wow Amy – so organized!! I don't think I own that many pins! Can't wait to see.

amandajean says:

what pattern are you using? i'm curious!

Blue Is Bleu says:

Can't wait to see what you've done! :)

kwiltmakr says:

It certianly looks as though your ready to sew. Shouldn't take you too long with all your prep work done.

em's scrapbag says:

What a pretty stack. I love the fabrics you are using for your sisters quilt.

Trudi says:

It's so comforting to reconnect with the sewing macchine! Can't wait to see the results of that beautiful neat little pile :o)

Michelle says:

I love seeing a whole stack of fabric waiting to be sewn by the sewing machine. The preparing always seems so long. It will be fun to see what you are making with the gorgeous fabrics you chose.

Jessica says:

Quality sewing machine time is the best! I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Thimbleanna says:

Great picture Amy — I can't wait to see it!

allsewnup says:

oh you tease ;), can't wait to see your latest creation.

Carolyn*

Kim D. says:

Wow you're like me sometimes I have to pin to make sure the seams line up. I hate to have to rip-pit.

SewAmy says:

yeah for time to sew. can't wait to see it.

Quilter Kathy says:

I love this photo of all these pieces pinned and ready to sew! So much fun ahead!