Please Excuse Me -

Posted on September 21st, by Amy in Me. 11 comments

While I quickly recover from a case of the sniffles. It seems to happen easily this time of year around here – the daily temperatures flux from 70 and 80 to 30 and 40 on a daily basis, and the body just has a hard time keeping up!

Ella and I stayed on the couch as much as possible, entertained with a good book, cartoons, and the regular antics of the kiddos. I’ve gotten good about excusing my kids from school, and should do the same for myself and my responsibilities. Thankfully the laundry is mostly caught up!

Hopefully I have the stamina to quilt soon, she’s basted and waiting for me :)

—————————————-

Shop with Amy
Email me

11 thoughts on “Please Excuse Me -

Blue Is Bleu says:

Aww hope you both feel better real soon! I tried sewing while I was ill and that was definitely not a clever idea hehe The temps here have been up and down too… I wish it'd just settle down and make up its mind already!

Helen says:

Get well soon Amy. We all have shocking coughs in our house, two days off school last week!

Jackie says:

I hope you all are feeling better soon!!

Terriaw says:

My husband came home from work yesterday with those sniffles! I think you're right, it must be these temperature changes. Hope you are feeling better soon! (seems like lots of rest is the best remedy)

Leslie says:

hope to hear that you are feeling better soon

amylouwho says:

Get well soon!! I can't wait to see the quilt quilted!

MomBrose says:

HOpe you are feeling better soon! Let cold and flu season begin! :D

Natalia says:

I'm feeling the same way right now! I hate it:(

Mindy says:

Get feeling better soon!

amandajean says:

i hope you feel better soon. it's so hard being a sick mama.

Rebekah says:

I hope you feel better soon!