Blogger’s Quilt Festival – 13 days and counting

Posted on September 26th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 41 comments

Hi Friends! With just under two weeks left until Blogger’s Quilt Festival I’m excited to get things started!

The Blogger’s Quilt Festival is for quilters of any genre, or skill level – no matter your style we want to see your work!! The Blogger’s Quilt Festival is timed around Quilt Market especially for those of us not able to make that pilgrimage to Houston, but if you go to market you are still welcome too :)

So pick a quilt to showcase, just one, and be thinking about the story that goes with it. What did you learn, what did that project help you through, or to overcome. Did you make it for someone special, or to raffle off at an important event?

And there are lots of prizes to win too! I have a great group of generous sponsors, all happy to inspire and give fabulous bundles! (If you are interested in joining the ranks of sponsors – Email me – I will get details to you right away!)

While you are deciding which quilt to showcase, I need a little help! Grab a button and help me spread the word –

(You will have to click over from your reader to get the code!)

Tell all your friends and be ready for a quilt overload from your computer chair. I’m excited to see what everyone has to share this time around!

Happy weekend~

Graphic design by my sweet friend Amy – Thanks Amy!!
—————————————-

Shop with Amy
Email me

41 thoughts on “Blogger’s Quilt Festival – 13 days and counting

jodi @ Pleasant Home says:

Hooray ! Can't wait. But wasn't it just a few weeks ago that we did this! LOL Boy is this year flyin by. ;o)

badlandsquilts says:

Love the button!! I am hopeing to finally get my zig zag quilt in time… but both kids and me are sick so I have a back up quilt that just needs binding… we'll see!

Zonnah says:

I am so excited! The last one was so much fun :) Thank you.

Natalia says:

Love the button! I'm excited!

shiny4444 says:

You're a star for organising all this, it's such fun :)

Mimi says:

Hi Amy,

I'm eager to participate in this again. You'll be posting the directions of what to do again, won't you?

You are a doll for organizing this. Hopefully I'll get a sunny day soon to photograph the quilt I'm going to showcase.

Hugs

ritacor says:

Thank you for organising!
    I will really want to participate :)

Just JaiCi's Crafts says:

I'm so glad you're doing this again! I got so many great ideas last time and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this time, too!!!

jenn says:

Cute button! I am in this time, looking forward to all of the details, this is my first time! Great job!!

Erin says:

I just added the button to the sidebar of my blog, Erin Joy Quilts. =)

Jackie says:

Hi Amy, I got your e-mail and have added it to my blog side bar. I will also promote it in my October newsletter and Podcast. Looking forward to the festival!

Erin says:

Hi Amy!

I'm hoping to have my very first quilt done in time for this, as well as *finally* get my blog live. Thank you for putting this on!

Amy says:

Thanks for the nod on the design – I'm glad everyone likes the button! I think it came out great (if I do say so myself).

This is going to be such fun. Last time the concept was to post about our favorite quilt of all time – what is the 'criteria' this time? Favorite quilt we've made since last time? Favorite quilt of someone else?

Linda Augsburg says:

I just added the button to my blog. What do I need to do to join the fun? Stop by FarmGirlRootsCityGirlStyle.blogspot.com and let me know what my next step is. Can't WAIT to see everyone's creations!

Terriaw says:

Yay, it's almost here! Can't wait to see all the fabulous quilts everyone shares this time around. Not sure yet which one to pick. I really do love that button! Thanks Amy!

kwiltmakr says:

Got it, looking forward to it!

SewCalGal says:

Oh, I'm so excited.

I don't want to become a formal sponsor, but I do have some items that I'd like to donate. I'll contact you via email and send photos of what I'm thinking of. Just help keep me in line for deadlines.

SewCalGal

Aunt Spicy says:

So fun! I love when you do things like this…so many talented people!

2miracles/Tove says:

Help! I cant ever make buttons work. I'm so computer challenged.

wishes, true and kind says:

I grabbed a button! Can't wait to see how this online quilt festival works!

katquilter says:

I'm a new blogger, and your is the first "button" installed on my blog! I'm hoping to participate in your Blogger's Quilt Festival…. just what is entailed?

Mel says:

BEAUTIFUL button, Amy!!
    Can't wait!

whatktmadenext says:

I can't wait to participate in this! I found loads of amazing quilts and blogs last time round and am looking forward to the same again this time. Thanks so much for putting this together.

byneedleandthread says:

i'm excited to play this time! thank you for hosting this! such an ispiration!

ROZ says:

Is it that time again? I'll have to participate.

Jessica says:

I can't wait!!! The button design is great, too!

Lily Boot says:

oooh I'd love to take part! The button design is cute, and I'd better get busy preparing my quilt for show :-)

Shawn says:

Hi Amy,
    Great button design, I will add it to my blog. I am looking forward to the festival, the last one was so much fun!

Carol says:

I'm looking forward to participating again. My quilt is almost finished and the button is on my sidebar !!!!!!

Catherine says:

Thanks for organizing this! I can't wait and will definitely be joining in again! I have your button on my sidebar now.

ladmquilter says:

Hi Amy,

Just added the button to my blog. I am new to blogging but it seems to work. I can't wait.

Esther says:

Great button! Great Festival! Can't wait!

amylouwho says:

Woohoo!!! I have to figure out what quilt I am going to post! It could be good incentive to get my bird quilt all done….. I mean ALL DONE.

Going to post the button right now!! Amy did an awesome job on the graphics!

Rebekah says:

Can't wait to join in again! The first one was so much fun.

Rafael's Mum says:

Hi Amy! Been a bit busy lately so not appeared as much but will try and get the button on my blog asap!

Paloma says:

I don't have something to show this time but I'll sure help you spread the word.
    Hugs!

dhblack says:

My friend thinks I need to enter one of my quilts but I don't know what to do. Can you give me a little more information. I have a quilt that I am just finishing that I would like to use I just have no idea how to go about it. I have never entered one of my quilts in anything before. It is kind of scary.
    Thanks for any information you can give me!

RosaMaría says:

thanks! great button desing! Can't wait to join

Uniquely Yours Creations says:

Thank You Amy! I grabbed the button
    and it is now on my blog.
    so, I'm in!

Melody says:

Love the button, can't wait until tomorrow for the festival to begin!

Debi says:

I was referred here by Wish Upon Quilt, I have always wanted to attend a quilt show but so far have not been able. I am excited to see all of the quilts and learn something new. Thank you!