I Am Thankful : : 15

Posted on October 7th, by Amy in Thankful. 16 comments

I am thankful for -

- blog friends that feel more and more like real friends every day
- the warm sunshine to thaw each day
- the desire and inspiration to create
- the ability to make dreams come true
- my loving family

You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.

—————————————-
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

16 thoughts on “I Am Thankful : : 15

em's scrapbag says:

Thankful for friends that inspire me.
    Children that give me joy and purpose.
    A wonderful hubby who supports me.
    A safe place to live and create.

Rashida Khanbhai says:

Yes, I agree. Its so lovely to have lots of blogfriends who are like minded and are willing to share their lovely creations to inspire each other and create an environment of sharing and caring.

Terriaw says:

I would like to echo your thankfulness for blogger friends who are growing to be more like "real" friends everyday. Such a cool feeling.
    I am thankful for my husband, my best bud.
    I am thankful for my current good health and ability to exercise to stay healthy.

Jenn says:

I am thankful for my mom being here that past few days and cooking for me – she made me pumpkin bread today! :)

BaileyGirl5 says:

I'm so thankful that my kids and parents are healthy
    I'm thankful for my soulmate and that we found each other
    I'm thankful for my dog and that she loves me so much
    I'm thankful that it's autumn and it's so beautiful out it almost takes my breath away

Melissa says:

I don't know if it's the kind of thing that you would like, but I'm trying to get my kids to be more grateful for Thanksgiving this year… I made a thanksgiving advent with a gratitude activity for each day… http://polkadotchair.blogspot.com/2009/09/thanksgiving-advent-ideas-galore.html

Today I'm grateful for wonderful beef stew that a friend cooked for me :-)

Erin says:

I am thankful for my wonderful, beautiful husband that supports me.

I am thankful for this great online community of crafters. Without you guys, I don't think I would have had the guts to start quilting.

I am thankful for Godiva, because what is a Wednesday night without truffles?

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Thankful:
    - 3 month old Piper made it through open heart surgery today (my great-neice)
    - my daughter and her husband have reconciled (and are needing more prayers)
    - my awesome husband
    - sunshine after 6 days of rain

Kim says:

Living a life that offers choices and the luxury of time to do what I need to do. I am very thankful for these things today.

Leslie says:

i am thankful for 10 years with my husband…for my kids…friends and family…beautiful fall weather

SewAmy says:

love your 'thankful' list.

anita says:

I'm thankful for my grandson, and his awesome parents

thankful for jobs that flow

thankful for open minds

thankful for laughter

Rhondi says:

Hi Amy
    Every Thursday I post about being thankful. It is so easy to forget to be thankful.
    I am excited about the blogger's quilt festival coming soon.
    Hugs, Rhondi

shiny4444 says:

Thankful for my family and friends, for my ok health, for time to enjoy the things I love, for the sun shining today and that I woke up breathing.

Katy says:

I am thankful for my wonderful hubby! And for our new little kitty, and how well-behaved she is (thankfully not a little terror)!

Tipper says: