Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Tomorrow!

Posted on October 8th, by Amy in Bloggers Quilt Festival. 18 comments

Hi Friends~
I’m getting situated for tomorrow! There’s bound to be a few links missing and lots of movement in the sidebars, but it will all be worked out soon.

Thanks so much to everyone that has posted the button, or a blog post about the festival! I hope you have great pictures of your quilts – I can’t wait to see them :)

PS – Here’s a link to the FAQ post . . .

—————————————-
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

18 thoughts on “Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Tomorrow!

dhblack says:

I am so excited for tomorrow! I am also a little nervous, not being sure how to do this but I am sure it will work out! Thanks for this opportunity!
    Donette

Amy says:

Can't wait!

It's kind of fun seeing my button up there with all of your awesome sponsors. Thanks Amy.

Lesly (aka Shadrach Meshach and Abednego) says:

I'm so ready! Can't wait!

Trudi says:

Can't wait! – but I still haven't decided on which quilt – Aaaaah!

Thanks for organising this again Amy, the Spring Festival was such fun, how could we miss it this time round!

Rhondi says:

Hi Amy
    I am very excited and have my post all ready for tomorro's quilt show. How do I connect? Will you have a Mr Linky?

Cheryl Arkison says:

Tomorrow? I thought I had til next week. I'm trying to finish a quilt just for this. I guess I'll be working hard tonight!

Natalia says:

Cant wait for tomorrow!

Michelle says:

Amy, Am I too late, I would definitely like to participate and would be happy to be a sponsor also, email me rosebudquilter@yahoo.com or stop by my site and leave a comment. I hope I'm not too late, I've been meaning to get in touch with you.
    Michelle

amylouwho says:

woohoo! this is my consolation for not being at market.

now i just have to pick a quilt. :)

Kate says:

How do I get in on this? It sounds so fun! I put your button on my blog. thequilterskitchen@blogspot.com and email is kamaclean_2000@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

silversmith says:

i'm participating! in case i can't login early enough tomorrow morning, i posted mine already. so…. if you read this for mr. linky, my posting is here: http://greeneyedsilversmith.blogspot.com/2009/10/bloggers-quilt-festival.html

i can't wait to visit the rest of the quilts!

knitnoid says:

I just finished my blog entry for the festival. It's scheduled to post just after midnight. In the morning I'll come back and and register my entry. I can't wait to see all the quilts.

kwiltmakr says:

Can't wait!

V and Co. says:

i'll be here watching i just don't have a quilt i can show off…not yet that is! maybe i can make it next round!!! ;)-V

dhblack says:

Im sorry that my link is so unprofessional Blogger is not working right will try again later to do better and explain

Lynn Dykstra says:

Enjoying your show!
    Thanks for hosting this.

Jaimie says:

Wow Amy!! This has grown into quite the event!! I am so happy for you and hope this years is even bigger and better than last year. Way to go and congratulations!!!

jobuettner says:

What a fun and creative way for quilters to share their talents. This is one of the best quilting websites!

Jo B