Inspire. Dream. Create.

Posted on October 13th, by Amy in random. 16 comments

One thing about blogging is how small the world really becomes through my computer. I’m pretty sure you all have felt the same in the last few days with our Quilt Festival! Without this online community I would not have had the chance to meet Lisa I was recently given an opportunity to select a necklace from Lisa Leonard, customized and everything! I spent the better part of one day looking over all the designs, and considering my options. Honestly, I could have chosen a number of options but found myself drawn to the simplicity of this open circle. And while I did consider putting my kids’ names on it, I decided to make it more about my creativity and what I do here.

Inspire. Dream. Create.

The moment the box arrived I was giddy with excitement! I immediately put it on and have worn it since, barely taking it off to sleep. My first concern in wearing any necklace – will it be okay when it gets tugged on? I have 4 kids it’s bound to happen. Shortly after putting it on for the first time – Owen woke up from his nap. He noticed it as I picked him up from his crib, I talked about it while he was checking it out, in his hands. The chain is sturdy – I am not at all concerned wearing it! I love it completely!

I should also mention that Lisa blogs too. She is a mom to two little boys and is loving every moment – even the tough ones. And, if you sign up for her newsletter you get 15% off your purchase!

Happy Browsing~
—————————————-
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

16 thoughts on “Inspire. Dream. Create.

Northern Deb says:

That necklace is adorable!

Carin says:

Its a beautiful necklace!

Terriaw says:

I love your thought process in selecting your necklace! You chose such a beautiful one. Lucky you! I have admired Lisa's work for several months now, since first seeing her as a sponsor on the Soule Mama blog.

Julie says:

Hi Amy! I just found your blog and I will return. I'm also a Utah girl we lived in Kamas up tell two years ago when we moved closer to our kids.
    Love the necklace, I was wearing one on Sunday sunday when my grandson decided to pull on it just a little and it snaped.

mom says:

It's beautiful, Amy, and I think it fits you perfectly :-)

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

Marie says:

Beautiful neclace It is so simple yet so pretty I think I´ll visit Lisa´s Blog.

Andrea says:

it's beautiful…and it's something so meaningful for you. I'm glad you chose it!

Jean says:

Beautiful necklace…love what you had engraved on it.

Notjustnat says:

Congratulations Amy, you deserved it. It's really creative necklace and very individual – Enjoy Natima

Robin says:

That is a gorgeous necklace, Amy! Thank you so much for sharing it (and the link!). :)

Sarah says:

Great choice! Thanks again for the wonderful Bloggers Quilt Festival. I'm still working my way through the list of all the entries. Amazing!

Julie Bagamary says:

http://somethingbeautifulstudio.blogspot.com/ is another great site for stamped jewelry. I have a piece that you can see here — http://juliebagamary.blogspot.com/2009/09/children-are-gift-from-god.html

amylouwho says:

I love it! I especially loved the inscription!

Anonymous says:

Inspire, create, dream. The natural world does that every day for me. I have it outside my studio window. I watch the changing seasons, the birds and wildlife and have way too many ideas – and am NEVER bored! That's why, with my Carousel collection and my dreaming, I named my business "Carousel Dreams"!

Tipper says:

Pretty!

ChickieChirps says:

The necklace is just lovely and I am so glad you told us about it on your blog because I had a link saved to Lisa's shop about a year ago and I lost it when my computer died… I have been searching online for her shop again for ages! I think her jewellery is just beautiful and would make great gifts.

Arabella