Quilt Scene Inspiration

Posted on November 8th, by Amy in Inspiration. 11 comments

After seeing the cover of this magazine online – I had to have it!! I waited and waited, a coupon came up to use via the Interweave store, and I went for it. If I were to buy it now I would go see Kathy. So glad to have this mag in my collection too – beautiful inspiration on every page! Even the advertisements were inspiring :)
A couple of the winning quilts in Houston –
They featured a few of the 900! quilts on display –

And there’s projects in the magazine as well!

I need to go read through it again, looking at the pictures makes me want to get my sewing machine out too!

I hope you are well and blessed ~
—————————————-
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

11 thoughts on “Quilt Scene Inspiration

Blue Is Bleu says:

I saw that at a bookstore and I've been thinking about getting it since! Plus the cover quilt's obviously by the Material Obsession ppl, right? That's enough reason right there :)

mom says:

WOW! My quilts are so simple compared to those designs! And yet, perhaps they should do a magazine on YOUR quilt festival because there were many amazing quilts found there as well!

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

Amber says:

I bought that one and the new Stitch from Kathy :-) They are both amazing!

Deb says:

That looks amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

Natalia says:

I love the scenery quilts! Someday I will make one of those! That's my goal! :)

Diane J. Evans says:

It IS a great magazine, isn't it?! I just received mine in the mail, and I'm enchanted with it!

Diane

Deborah says:

It looks good.

Mikol says:

Some of those look more like paintings than quilts. It is amazing the talent these people have. Thanks for sharing some of it with us.

jaybird says:

looks like a good read… i like magazines that show lots of art quilts!

upstateLisa says:

I have this mag too and just love looking at all the eye candy!

amylouwho says:

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!