I Am Thankful : : 17

Posted on November 25th, by Amy in Thankful. 11 comments

for -

- my family, they are crazy and fun making every day an adventure!
- my blog friends, you all encourage me to keep going with my creative passions!
- A warm and safe home.
- good friends to celebrate with.
- the inspiration I find everywhere!

The list could keep going on and on, I am blessed beyond measure and counting these blessings here make every day a little brighter! Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends, and to you all in other parts of the world – you really should treat your family to some Chocolate Bread Pudding!

Blessings~

You are welcome to join me in being thankful! I would love to know the blessings in your life – leave a comment and let me know :) Or post your own list.

Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me
Bookmark and Share

11 thoughts on “I Am Thankful : : 17

Natalia says:

I love Thanksgiving, I love that it's a day set aside to remember what we are thankful for! We do have so much to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing Amy.

Mrs Moen says:

Happy Thanksgiving from Norway. Some day I'll try out the whole American Thanksgiving-turkey-meal, it sounds sooo good!

Trudi says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Amy from me and mine in the UK!

Rita @ Mochi Studios says:

Happy Thanksgiving, Amy! I'm so thankful to know you too! You're a wonderful bloggy/crafty friend! Thanks for everything and have a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Quiltluver says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

beth says:

thankful everyday for faith, family and friends.

Michelle says:

Happy Thanksgiving Amy, and I'm thankful for your blogging friendship, wishing you and your family a happy and safe holiday.

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family Amy!

Miss Nancy says:

Even though I can't be with my sons, I am thankful that they are doing well, are safe and are happy. Have a great Thanksgiving day.

Rene' says:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Thanks for sharing your chocolate bread pudding recipe.

Susan says: