Cath Kidston Love!

Posted on November 27th, by Amy in Inspiration, Thankful. 13 comments

I love my blogging friends! Andrea found this while shopping and thought of me – it’s a Mending Kit in adorable Cath Kidston form! Thank you, Thank you Andrea!!

Love all the colorful bits and there is a built in pin cushion.
And how-to booklet to get started with.
Also Cath Kidston related – I have the Christmas catalogue! If you have gotten one in the past you still need to go order one to get it again. Everything inside is beautiful!
We had a lovely Thanksgiving with lots of great food! Today we are enjoying a bit of a warm up and heading to the park with our kids :) Fun family days are the best! I hope that you are well and blessed today ~

Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me
Bookmark and Share

13 thoughts on “Cath Kidston Love!

Blue Is Bleu says:

Gorgeous sewing kit!! Thanks for reminding me about the Christmas catalogue! Just ordered one :)

amylouwho says:

i probably ought to go order one, but then I might just be fraught with envy….

we went and cut down a Christmas tree today! So fun!

Jackie says:

I really need to find out about this catalogue. I have seen it all over the internet and I am truly intrigued. The mending kit is awesome.

Nedra says:

What a great find. I love her stuff.

amy smart says:

I think that Cath is my current muse. I love the Christmas catalogue! And what an adorable sewing kit.

Glad you had a happy weekend!

Mary on Lake Pulaski says:

Your gift from Andrea is so sweet. Enjoy your time with the family Amy!

live a colorful life says:

I just ordered my catalog last week. Hope it arrives soon!

Thimbleanna says:

What a fun little sewing kit! I hope you had a wonderful day with your family!

Andrea says:

I'm glad you liked it Amy…it just was so coincidental, and I knew I had to mail it off to you ;-)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Andrea

Aunt Spicy says:

Wow! What a great gift! Am patiently waiting for the Christmas catalogue… Cath is just so bright and cheery!

Rebekah says:

That kit is so cute! I love Cath Kidston stuff.

Jessica says:

That is such a great gift!

jaybird says:

very cute!! i love people who give sewing related gifts!